24/7 Claims Service
Home Insurance claims are submitted directly to your insurance company, and reviewed by an insurance claims adjuster. If you know the name of your insurer you may file your claim directly by calling the corresponding number below and talking directly to their claims department. If you do not know the name of your insurer, please call us during our regular office hours at 1.844.544.4663.
If you need to file a claim after hours and do not know the name of your insurer, please call Coast Claims at 250-386-3111, or their toll-free line at 1-866-691-3111.
- Aviva British Columbia & Alberta: 1.866.692.8482 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Family Insurance British Columbia: 1.800.661.4404 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Agile Underwriting Solutions British Columbia & Alberta: 1-844-762-2341 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Economical British Columbia & Alberta: 1-800-607-2424 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Intact British Columbia & Alberta: 1.866.464.2424 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Travelers Canada British Columbia & Alberta: 1.800.661.5522 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Wawanesa British Columbia & Alberta: 1.844.929.2637 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Don’t know the name of your insurer?
Just call us at 1.844.544.4663 Monday to Saturday 9am-5pm (PST)
After hours contact Coast to Coast Claims at 1.855.535.0554
Things To Know Before You File A Claim
To help make the home insurance claims process as stress-free as possible, we gathered 7 things you need to know when submitting a property claim.
- Call your insurance broker as soon as possible.
- Provide as much information as possible about the events and damage.
- If your home is unfit to live in, ask your insurer about the expenses you may be entitled to and for how long.
- A claims specialist or adjuster will contact you after you submit your claim.
- You will be required to complete a proof of loss form after the incident.
- If you make a claim, the coverage will be determined by the type of damage and cause of loss.
- Discuss the plans for repairs with your claims adjuster. We recommend asking if you can hire a contractor or supplier of your choice.
We are here to help!
If you have questions regarding submission of property claims, please send us an email at email@example.com and one of our expert brokers will be in touch to answer your questions. We are here to help!