• Q: What insurance policies do Harbord – The Home Insurance People™ offer?A: We provide insurance coverage for almost any kind of dwelling – houses, condos, townhouses, vacation suites and more. We provide the best possible insurance at the best price.
  • Q: How can I make my premiums less expensive?A: There are many ways we can help you lower your Home Insurance. First we search our panel of leading Insurers for the most competitive premium,  and then we apply the discounts available and give you a range of payment options.
  • Q: What is a Deductible?A: A deductible is a specified amount of money you are responsible for paying in the event of a claim. E.g if your insurance policy has a $500 deductible and there is $2,000 in damages, you will pay the first $500 and the insurance company will pay the remaining $1,500.
  • Q: Am I liable if someone is hurt on my property?A: If someone suffers an injury on your property, you may be liable. Harbord – The Home Insurance People™ can help protect you from financial obligation by providing you with liability insurance.
  • Q: Do I need liability coverage for my second residence?A: You will need liability insurance on a cottage or second residence. Unfortunately injuries can occur at 2nd properties too! But before buying a separate policy, check your home insurance policy – because you may be able to increase that coverage to your second home, or add extra coverage (a rider) to include it.

Home insurance is a package policy that there to protect you and your family from a loss in the event of a sudden event, accident or theft involving your home and your property/ies. Call us to make sure you have the correct protection in place!

Don’t see what you are looking for?

Call us at 1.844.544.4663 or email us at info@thehomeinsurancepeople.com
and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!